Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - Gameplay Walkthrough

Nova

Trophies
Real time battle system games are fun to play. But often you may notice that a lot of those games can be pretty good storyline and worth playing. Tales of the vesparia is one of such game. The game is not that big and you can finish it in an hour or two. As you can see below there is a footage of 1 and half hour worth of game play. You can check out the gameplay trailer here.

I think it's a good game. It's an old type of game with less violence. The story and adventure is what matters in a game. Others, may find it boring since it's not that aggressive in terms of action. But it will definitely kills time. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) I don't know if love story is existing in this game. I sometimes like the soundtrack of the video games. It has heart warming message and emotion.

Yes definitely a time killer. And in fact you may enjoy playing the game if you like the anime and the story plot. Most of the MMORPG games in such category or say anime based games can be interesting to play as well. I like how they are developing the character and made the game interesting.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back