Taken former support workers, and some dumbass actress to court...

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
I called a bunch of legal firms for a defamation case, and to challenge what occurred with these idiotic support workers years ago too, since I think it's all being treated as the one case. ?

The pigs in the UK are corrupt. One of these no contact orders ended, then they came back like 2 years ago, making up a ploy. When something ends, they cannot come back, charging you, then not even bothering to explain what it pertains to.

I was supposed to hire a lawyer in Australia too, because of some moron pestering me online. To be honest, I just find him immature more than anything. So I don't see the point.

The lawyer wants over £300 for a consultation. This is basically because some actress kept getting me declined for being an extra in films over the years. I've also had a rather lengthy ordeal with former support personnel too. So it has been a real drag, and since nothing is getting better, I was thinking I should just spend the cash. But I can't really go into too much detail as to what this is all about, as it's personal. ?

But, yeah. Don't trust support workers.

Unfortunately, yes. In this day of age, you have to shell out to see any action. It's just how it is. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back