Supermassive Games Have Done It Again With The Quarry

gareth

Creator of Skewed & Reviewed
Newcomer
Trophies
header.jpg

In 2015 Supermassive Games released Until Dawn and brought a new level of interactive horror to gamers. With the release of The Quarry, the company has taken the genre to a new level thanks in large part to the power of the new generation of gaming systems and graphic cards.

Unlike Until Dawn which was a PS4 exclusive, The Quarry is available on multiple platforms.

Using the same motion capture and a star-laden cast of Until Dawn, players are introduced to a group of councilors who have just seen their campers head home at the end of the summer.

Eager to get home and on with their college plans and lives, things take an unexpected turn when Jacob (Zach Tinker) decides to disable their van in the hopes that by staying an extra night he can convince Emma (Halston Sage), to not end their relationship which she viewed as a summer fling and with four states between them for school, something that cannot be maintained.

Full review is below.

Full Review For The Quarry

7 day ban
Until Dawn was my favourite game. I may dig it out later and play some.

Honestly excited to see others' gameplay of The Quarry (I'm not good with horror)
4 out of 5, huh? What's the deal breaker?

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I’m hoping to grab my copy of The Quarry. Love a good horror game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back