Super Nintendo World won't be opening in Orlando until 2023

super-nintendo-world-1.jpg

While Super Nintendo World will be opening at Universal Studios in Japan in time for 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics, it's been confirmed that Super Nintendo World Orlando won't be ready until 2023.

CNET confirmed the opening of Super Nintendo World in Orlando in a recent earnings call hosted by Universal parent company Comcast. Super Nintendo World Orlando will be housed within the upcoming Epic Universe theme park.

While Super Nintendo World Orlando is being finalised, the Japan iteration will include a Super Mario Kart ride, Yoshi’s Adventures attractions, games, merchandise and food.

Damn, that is a long time. Oh well, gives people time to save up money for tickets.

Haha dang man - I was actually hoping to make a trip to Orlando next year as well - was hoping I could go mad in Nintendo land. However, if you want to go sooner though, head to Japan next year, it'll be ready then. What could be better than being in Nintendo land in the actual home of Nintendo? I went to Universal Japan last year and it was already amazing, can't wait to go back and see what it's like with a Nintendo world as well!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back