Super Mario 3D World Switch listed on Best Buy

Ana

Trophies
The listing is not activated but there's a listing for Super Mario 3D World for Switch at Best Buy. SKU # is 6352130. It has a price tag of $60 currently.

Take it with a grain of salt but given the Mario rumors from a few weeks ago, it's likely this game is coming

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me cause I'm thinking Mario adventure games are the most popular for Switch - in fact, the reason many choose the console.

Anyway, I heard I negative reviews for the Oddysey one, but maybe that's not the whole story. Anyway, generally speaking, Mario adventure games are the best, in my opinion, along there with Donkey Kong ones.

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me cause I'm thinking Mario adventure games are the most popular for Switch - in fact, the reason many choose the console.

Anyway, I heard I negative reviews for the Oddysey one, but maybe that's not the whole story. Anyway, generally speaking, Mario adventure games are the best, in my opinion, along there with Donkey Kong ones.

Odd you've heard negative reviews for Super Mario Odyssey. I've heard nothing but positive feedback. I own it myself. Played through most of it and almost beat it. Would have finished but I sold my switch and got a new one but the save data wasn't transferred. I may play through it again soon.

As for Super Mario 3d world this probably isn't something I will get. Isn't it just like the regular mario games but 3d?

I wasn't sure if it was anything like super mario world for the N64 but if it is then I will probably get it.

And you thought it was hard finding a Switch before? I hope this means all the other collections will happen as well.

And you thought it was hard finding a Switch before? I hope this means all the other collections will happen as well.

The easiest way to get a switch is to get it from gamestop to be honest. They mostly always have them. If they honestly have been running out that would come as very much of a surprise. They overload their stock on Nintendo Switch is what the employee told me when I went down to sell my old one.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back