Opinion Sunset Hardcore - my very first game

DragonsWorkshop

Trophies
Introduction:
Hello everyone! My name is Mykhailo, I am new here, but I would like you to see my very first complete mobile indie game Sunset Hardcore. I really want to know community opinion. Its free to play, it consists ads but can be done without any! It is hardcore game, hard to complete, but possible for sure. There are 9 levels, I know only one person, who pass 4 levels. I create it as challenge game so you can share here, how many did you pass.

Links:
YOUTUBE trailer:

GOOGLE PLAY: Sunset Hardcore - Apps on Google Play
APP STORE: ‎Sunset Hardcore
SAMSUNG GALAXY STORE: Sunset Hardcore - Galaxy Store
HUAWEI APPGALLERY: https://appgallery7.huawei.com/#/app/C102411217
OneSTORE: Sunset Hardcore (일몰 하드 코어) – ONE store
QooAPP STORE: [Download] Sunset Hardcore - QooApp Game Store

Supported languages:
1)Native languages:
English, Ukrainian, Russian;
2)Google translate:
Chinese-Simplified, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese.

Development Costs:
1) 3-4 moths of Unity development with C# from zero - $0;
2) Music from youtube audiolibrary licensed under Creative Commons - $0;
3) Unity & C# courses - $100
4) Aseprite program - $10;
5) Macbook air 2009 - $100;
6) IPhone SE - $100;
7) Apple developers license - $100;
8) Google developers license - $25;
9) Voxel Busters Unity plugin - $50;
Summary: $485

How you can help me:
1) Cover my development costs - $485 and became my General Supporter. I will add your project link to ingame General Supporter’s page, will add pre-start few second of your logo (same as Unity logo), will add you to each topic of 300 forums, where I show my game.
2)Support me on Patreon. I will add your name to ingame supporters page:
Mykhailo S are creating games/software | Patreon
3)Upload your “LetsPlay” video on YouTube, so I can see how you done it. Moreover, I decided initiate challenge – first 100 players who finish the game and provide me video, will get 1 random Steam game CD-key;
4)Want help me with bad Google translate languages or add another language? Contact me
5)Join my Discord group: Join the Dragons Workshop Discord Server!
6)Join my Telegram group: Dragons Workshop
7)Download Sunset Hardcore and leave feedback!
8)Tell your friends about this game
9)Share your opinion about game in this topic.

Fill free ask me any questions!

Thank you for your attention!

Graphics is the only thing where I got disappointed. Otherwise you did awesome work. Graphics in context of the similar games these days have lot better. Check spirits game which is now discontinued on google play but they had awesome graphics for similar gameplay.
Anyway, great attempt, all the best.

Congratulations. I love the colours that you have used for the game. I had to create a game as part of my coursework at uni so I know how hard it is to develop a game. I wish you the best of luck with it :)

You best beat to release this game for free and then have people donate or support you.

SO were you going to upload, steam :p get your game out there? Anyway congratulations, nice to see someone made there own game

You best beat to release this game for free and then have people donate or support you.

SO were you going to upload, steam :p get your game out there? Anyway congratulations, nice to see someone made there own game
It's already free. Check the links to the app stores in the post :p

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your opinions

Graphics is the only thing where I got disappointed. Otherwise you did awesome work. Graphics in context of the similar games these days have lot better. Check spirits game which is now discontinued on google play but they had awesome graphics for similar gameplay.
Anyway, great attempt, all the best.
Yes, I know, graphics could be better, but first of all the aim for this game was to be completed. Now I have pass throught the most of development aspects, so I hope next game will be much much better :)

Yes, I decided release game for free for mobile phones, cause my development skills are low, so I dont want take a risk, if ppl pay me and game will not work. Its already availeble for android and ios, check out link in thread description.

It's already free. Check the links to the app stores in the post :p
It is. I hope you try it also :)

If its possible, tell me, how much did you pass? Any errors during the game?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back