Discussion SummerFall Studio's Chorus recently made it on my radar, and here is why it should probably make it on to yours.

Nicodemous52

Trophies
So, what is SummerFall Studios? It's a game developer headed up by Liam Esler & David Gaider a couple heavy hitters from the world of classic RPGs. They ran a successful crowd funding campaign on Fig for their debut project, Chorus: An Adventure musical. I spent about a 13 year period where I kept up with gaming news and culture, but I was not personally partaking in the hobby myself. Since I've returned to the hobby more or less this year, I've found I put a premium on unique experiences. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a sucker for great game play and story, I still hold a soft spot for retro and retroesque titles, but part of what has driven me to be such a freak for indie games is that is where a lot of the unique experiences are coming from. Take this for example...

Now it's possible this game falls totally flat, but I don't think that's what's going to happen. I'm personally excited for this game and am sharing this because I've seen little to no buzz about it. I want to fix that if I can. Here is the video for crowdfunding they used...

So, what do you think? Am I right to be excited and to try and spread the hype? Or is this just so much hot air you can't be bothered with it?

So, what is SummerFall Studios? It's a game developer headed up by Liam Esler & David Gaider a couple heavy hitters from the world of classic RPGs. They ran a successful crowd funding campaign on Fig for their debut project, Chorus: An Adventure musical. I spent about a 13 year period where I kept up with gaming news and culture, but I was not personally partaking in the hobby myself. Since I've returned to the hobby more or less this year, I've found I put a premium on unique experiences. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a sucker for great game play and story, I still hold a soft spot for retro and retroesque titles, but part of what has driven me to be such a freak for indie games is that is where a lot of the unique experiences are coming from. Take this for example...

Now it's possible this game falls totally flat, but I don't think that's what's going to happen. I'm personally excited for this game and am sharing this because I've seen little to no buzz about it. I want to fix that if I can. Here is the video for crowdfunding they used...

So, what do you think? Am I right to be excited and to try and spread the hype? Or is this just so much hot air you can't be bothered with it?

musicals arent my thing but it does look like it could attract the fan girls

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back