Nebulous

Newcomer
Trophies
Are you looking forward to summer?

How hot does it get where you live?

How do you beat the heat?

Do you have any plans for this summer?

200.gif

I don't have any plans this summer but I live in Texas and it gets really hot here!

I dislike the Summer. I don't like sunlight, and it easily gets to 100F where I live. We have central air, but also had to get a big window A/C unit. That worked, so we are quite pleasant now. :D

Summer isn't for me. I hate it so much because of the heat it comes with. I don't do so well with heat because I get rashes and even sun burn too quickly. Autumn is my favourite because that's when temperature starts to drop. Winter is too cold for me.

We are in summer now and so far, as much as we have had a few small heatwaves the last few months, we are now suffering with a lot of rain, cloud and wind. It's still humid but it seems more like Autumn at the moment without the chill.

It's a change from last year though as last year we were under a bad heatwave and that was awful to live through, we hit 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit) but the humidity with it made it unbearable.

Not sure what we have planned this summer as we are taking it as it comes with the weather.

Summer isn't for me. I hate it so much because of the heat it comes with. I don't do so well with heat because I get rashes and even sun burn too quickly. Autumn is my favourite because that's when temperature starts to drop. Winter is too cold for me.
I love Fall and Winter! :)

I hate summers. I can bundle up during winters but cant scratch my skin off in summers :ROFLMAO: Add rains to the mix and the day is completely ruined!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back