Suggestions & Feedback Thread

For a small fee, premium members get a few other benefits such as image uploads to posts. For more details visit our premium page here JoyFreak Premium
I will look at that, but for the time being, I'll turn my shields off for the sight. I sometimes forget I have automatic ad block. But I turn it off for many sites.

Just one more that popped into my head, for some threads, like the self promotion one, might be useful to change it from newest to oldest as some of the older ones may not be doing it anymore. Or they may not be active on these forms anymore.

Just one more that popped into my head, for some threads, like the self promotion one, might be useful to change it from newest to oldest as some of the older ones may not be doing it anymore. Or they may not be active on these forms anymore.
The software we use doesn't have a built-in feature that allows for us to do that. Currently with how the posting feature work, it's convenient to have it oldest to newest.

We've added the like feature back.

We've removed 3 prefixes: Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.

I'd still like to see Verified individuals to be able to have a signature :)

Hello everyone. All members can now use signatures. Simply head over to your avatar, top right and you'll be faced with a number of options. There you'll find Signatures. We've limited some BB Code so it doesn't get too messy. But if we get enough requests, we might consider enabling some of them. Enjoy! ?

Has JoyFreak looked into some of the Add-Ons from Snog/ozzy47? I use a couple over at The Goat House and they are pretty damn cool.

XenForo Add-ons | Snog's XenForo Mods & Add-ons (snogssite.com)

They have one for checking into television, movies, games, music. Then there is a social group one (don't have that one, but that will probably be my next purchase). Think some of them would be pretty awesome here at JoyFreak :)

Has JoyFreak looked into some of the Add-Ons from Snog/ozzy47? I use a couple over at The Goat House and they are pretty damn cool.

They have one for checking into television, movies, games, music. Then there is a social group one (don't have that one, but that will probably be my next purchase). Think some of them would be pretty awesome here at JoyFreak :)
I was thinking the same thing. Groups & his advanced forms might be my next purchases when I'm able to do so comfortably.

Hashtags. DragonByte has a add-on that allows for forum wide hashtags like on Twitter. So if I said #HappyFriday it would become a hashtag that would appear when clicked with other posts with #HappyFriday in it.

I'm not really keen on the developer. However, the social groups might be something I'd introduce at some point later.

Hashtags. DragonByte has a add-on that allows for forum wide hashtags like on Twitter. So if I said #HappyFriday it would become a hashtag that would appear when clicked with other posts with #HappyFriday in it.

I have thought about using hashtags in the past but every time I've seen this being used on other sites, all I've seen is mess. If I do add it, I will have to work out a way to avoid it being abused otherwise it will just be a useless/spammy purchase.

Thank you for your suggestions.

I'm not really keen on the developer. However, the social groups might be something I'd introduce at some point later.

I have thought about using hashtags in the past but every time I've seen this being used on other sites, all I've seen is mess. If I do add it, I will have to work out a way to avoid it being abused otherwise it will just be a useless/spammy purchase.

Thank you for your suggestions.
Just throwing out suggestions, love the site and keep up the awesome work! :)

I think Stadia should also be listed on our “Identities” on our profile pages.

CF65ED6A-1357-4401-82D3-7B5228AA603D.jpeg

Random thought as I am posting, but it would be awesome to lose the cool down timer between posts for being an Upgraded Member.

Hi, I was wondering if I am allowed to place two discrete links to my 2 sites in my sig? Let me know! :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back