Strife - Free to play MOBA on Steam (Gameplay video included)

Nova

Trophies
While searching for some of the new MOBAs on STEAM. Found strife. I am kind of impressed with the graphics. And also it seems like they have interesting maps to explore and enjoy different brawl formats.

You can check out the game here.

And for those who wish to check the gameplay check this.

Looks like fun!
If you are into MOBA and want something to play on PC or mobile, then it is fun. Though there are many other better options. This one is also worth trying out.

MOBAs are not fun to me. I don't know what makes them that way for me because they seem like somewhat of a cross between RTS games and MMORPG games, both of which are genres that I have enjoyed. However, I think one of the main things putting me off about them may be the toxic, hypercompetitive communities that these games usually have.

It looks decent for a free to play MOBA, will give a shot at some point tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion Nova !

MOBAs are not fun to me. I don't know what makes them that way for me because they seem like somewhat of a cross between RTS games and MMORPG games, both of which are genres that I have enjoyed. However, I think one of the main things putting me off about them may be the toxic, hypercompetitive communities that these games usually have.
Possible that the community may be hyper. And even possible that like DOTA, that moba games have created the toxic environment. But then again we have already seeing a lot of negativity in gaming from SJW communities. I think MOBA is kind of evolving in such context. And we may find some fun in the games nonetheless.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back