Deals Steam Summer Sale 2020 is now live

FaceHugger

Trophies
Xgg7ykC.png

STEAM SUMMER SALE 2020 - THE SUMMER OF PRIDE and ROAD TRIP SPECIAL

4rmHmuT.png

This year buy games to earn points (100 points per $1 USD spent). Use points to purchase things like:
  • Animated stickers for chat and profile posts
  • Mini profile backgrounds, including animated ones

Also receive discounts for purchases over $30 USD. I just saved $5 for buying several games at once:

k1XjI6Q.png

Some notable deals during this first day:

Last edited:
I've already grabbed a couple things. The new points system is interesting. I also hear it's permanent, sticking around after the sale is over. Seems fun.

I've picked up Frostpunk and Endless Legend. I really want They Are Billions but I'm hoping for a larger discount in the future.

Most don't bother the points system. End of the day steam does it so that people go and spend more and more money :p

Yet I have over 5K points to use up anyway :) ANd got some games, Anyone else has got anything that's on sale. I picked up Chicken Run 3 for £1.99 :p

I had The Strange Brigade show up as on sale but cheaper at CD Keys.

I was hoping for some cyberpunk themed profile backgrounds. No luck so far. Went with a pixel art, sort of anime inspired seaside town.

So far I made some poor purchases. I should have researched a few of these games more before buying, but I really like two of them. I have $25 left in my wallet. I can't decide between Yes, Your Grace and Killing Floor 2. Killing' is still early access, but I liked the first one and it's heavily discounted right now. But I can't get both games together without adding to my wallet.

I was hoping for some cyberpunk themed profile backgrounds. No luck so far. Went with a pixel art, sort of anime inspired seaside town.

So far I made some poor purchases. I should have researched a few of these games more before buying, but I really like two of them. I have $25 left in my wallet. I can't decide between Yes, Your Grace and Killing Floor 2. Killing' is still early access, but I liked the first one and it's heavily discounted right now. But I can't get both games together without adding to my wallet.
I would highly recommend Killing Floor 2. I played it on PS4 and not PC but I had an absolute blast with it, I put dozens of hours into it. The first game wasn’t bad but the second is way better.

Yoooo CloudPunk tho! That's going straight in my shopping cart as we speak!

I would highly recommend Killing Floor 2. I played it on PS4 and not PC but I had an absolute blast with it, I put dozens of hours into it. The first game wasn’t bad but the second is way better.

OK, I'll take your advice. It's the cheaper option anyways.

Yoooo CloudPunk tho! That's going straight in my shopping cart as we speak!

This was one of my purchases I really, really like. It doesn't hold your hand (at least not at first). You need to familiarize yourself with this even more Blade Runner cyberpunk world than Blade Runner was. The voice acting isn't the greatest but everything is gorgeous, and there's a deceptive amount more depth than the first hour of gameplay seems to suggest. The world is really colorful, not just in how it looks but also the cast of characters you come across. I will probably play this one through to completion before playing anything else.

OK, I'll take your advice. It's the cheaper option anyways.

This was one of my purchases I really, really like. It doesn't hold your hand (at least not at first). You need to familiarize yourself with this even more Blade Runner cyberpunk world than Blade Runner was. The voice acting isn't the greatest but everything is gorgeous, and there's a deceptive amount more depth than the first hour of gameplay seems to suggest. The world is really colorful, not just in how it looks but also the cast of characters you come across. I will probably play this one through to completion before playing anything else.
After reading some positive reviews and watching the trailer, it had me wanting it so bad.. I'm pleased to see it's on a very good discount, now I can finally get my hands on it. I'll probably lay off FF7R for now and give this gorgeous game a bash beginning of next week. ?

Jedi Fallen Order is well worth adding to your collection. Quality action title and even better if you love Star Wars.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back