Stardew Valley - My new favourite Android RPG adventure game!

Nova

Trophies
This month I have found out new game for android. It's one RPG adventure game that you should check out if you like RPG type games. You can check out the gameplay below.

I had someone asking me to buy it for the Nintendo switch to play together and someone else asked me the same but for the PC version.
From what I've heard it is a pretty chill and nice game, so I guess it is no surprise it has been ported to different consoles now. I think, for what little I've played that it will be a very nice game to have on your mobile.

I ended up buying it on the PC, because at the time it was my cheapest option and because I thought the friend inviting would stick and play it with me. We mostly started up getting some money by fishing, buying the bag upgrade and some seeds. If I play on my own I'll probably do that. I don't remember what we end up buying some beans or cabbage.

Is that video yours, Nova?

I had someone asking me to buy it for the Nintendo switch to play together and someone else asked me the same but for the PC version.
From what I've heard it is a pretty chill and nice game, so I guess it is no surprise it has been ported to different consoles now. I think, for what little I've played that it will be a very nice game to have on your mobile.

I ended up buying it on the PC, because at the time it was my cheapest option and because I thought the friend inviting would stick and play it with me. We mostly started up getting some money by fishing, buying the bag upgrade and some seeds. If I play on my own I'll probably do that. I don't remember what we end up buying some beans or cabbage.

Is that video yours, Nova?
Not my video. I have yet to get the hands on it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back