Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - 90 Minutes of Gameplay

Nova

Trophies
So this just came in IGN network. It seems like a good graphics and also some fun level of gameplay. For those who are into the star wars movies they may find it fun.

I hear this is getting good reviews all over the place, I'll have to check it out, once the price drops.

Not just Star Wars fan (even though I am a sworn fan of the Original Trilogy and I can enjoy the Prequels to a degree) but this just seems like a good action-adventure game overall. From the first glance, it looks like the remastered Tomb Raider games (like the one from 2013) but set in the Star Wars universe. With wall climbing and everything. I hope this game will become the new "lightsaber combat simulator" and will replace Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy which held this title ever since 2003.

I hear this is getting good reviews all over the place, I'll have to check it out, once the price drops.
Yes lot of good reviews actually. The reason being the graphics and also overall flow is really good. So many youtube creators have reviewed positively.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back