Internet’s top video gaming forum
Video Games
Discussion
Social
Register Log in
POE Currency

Spotify and Other Music Streaming

SaucyPastaTho

At first when I heard of pandora I honestly thought it was the box until I started using the product I enjoyed it but the ads got out of control and they put a skip limit on the songs so I searched for another music streaming and found "Spotify." No song skip limit and the free version has very little commercials, except for those annoying ads encouraging you to buy there premium services which offers better quality music, no ads, offline music and some other stuff only for about 99 cents, what a bargain! Anyways in my honest opinion I'd have to say that the audience for spotify is much bigger and they offer much more songs than pandora.

What do you guys think about these 2 streaming services?

Demon_skeith

I never use a streaming service these days outside of some random stuff on youtube. I did use esnips at one time but they are long gone.

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
I've swapped constantly over the years betwen Apple Music and Spotify for all my streaming needs but I've always come back to Spotify, it just seems more friendly for me than Apple Music ever did, and I had a bloody iPhone. I've got myself a family account now so I can share it around with the family (obviously) but it does also work better with all my Amazon Alexa's so that's a bonus as well. I would just use YouTube but..nah.

Toggle Sidebar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors