Spirit: Summoners of Áine-Chlair

GhostieSpectie

Newcomer
Trophies

z53j6ace0ie81.png

Story​

Spirit: Summoners of Áine-Chlair is a semi-linear furry visual novel about a 23-year-old wolf named Daigo "Damian" Minazuki (水無月 大悟 Minazuki Daigo). He is cheerful, optimistic, and simple to the point of being ditzy—this, however, conceals his tragic past.

After leaving his hometown, Rougetsu Village, Damian came to Asou City, working as a wage earner in Happy Street Mall.

He hopes that he might spend his entire life surrounded by smiles and laughter, but wouldn't care if people didn't miss him if he was gone.

However, as rumors start to spread of people in Asou City starting to go missing one after another, Damian encounters a kobold-like creature. From that moment on, his life would never be the same again...

Screenshots​

L2uHKA.png

1X7%2BEC.png

bZpYTQ.png

LzxjTX.png

Disclaimer​

Spirit: Summoners of Áine-Chlair contains strong language, abuse, violence, bullying, trauma, death, and references/discussions about suicide, and is intended audience over the age of 18.

Credits​

Writer / Artist / Programmer: GhostieSpectie

Proofreader:
KoptenOwl

If you wish to support the project, please consider supporting me on Patreon. By doing so, you will get early access to builds, as well as a variety of additional perks.

For information about game updates and more, consider following me on Twitter.

Patreon Ko-Fi Twitter

I've opened up a discord server which you may join through here: Join the Project Ghostie Discord Server! Feel free to join and chat, just make sure you follow the rules.

Download link​

Download Spirit: Summoners of Áine-Chlair here:

Interesting looking project. What made you want to do this project and how long did it take you?

Interesting looking project. What made you want to do this project and how long did it take you?
I love drawing, and I'm a fan of visual novels, so I decided to make my own. It took me 4~5 months to finish the demo/first build.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back