News Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5 to support 4k, 60fps performance mode

4k and 60FPS is bit too heavy for me. But yeah moving with the times it seems that is what we are going towards. And in few years this will be a norm. But nonetheless it is going to be good if you ask me. super graphics.

Sounds good. Not too surprising though. An exclusive for the PS5 so it was always going to be taking advantage of the PS5 properly

What does "performance mode" actually mean? If this is a special mode you have to enable, at what cost? If there was no cost involved it wouldn't be described as a performance mode, it would be on all of the time. I wonder if this means that in performance mode the game is internally using a lower resolution and then uses some scaling algorithm to show as 4k.

With the PS4 Pro, I think performance mode meant that it favours performance over resolution. Hopefully with the PS5, you won't have to choose one or the other

With the PS4 Pro, I think performance mode meant that it favours performance over resolution. Hopefully with the PS5, you won't have to choose one or the other
If that was the case, why mention a performance mode, just say it will do 4k at 60fps.

I'll try both modes. 60 fps isn't a stickler for me, but if it looks really good in this game I'll go with it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back