Spending a day in one video game location...

Gopnik

Trophies
Imagine the following - you wake up and you have to choose one video game which you have to spend the next 24 hours in and if you die, there isn't a respawn option. So before choosing a location, think wisely. ;)

I probably would choose Los Santos in GTA V as you can have a lot of fun there and make a lot of money easily. And it's so easy to escape from the cops there so I wouldn't have to worry about dying. Sounds legit.

Haha, I love the idea of this question. I'm literally in the same boat as you though, although I'd probably find myself wanting to live Michael's life in GTA V just so I can spend a day in that kick-ass mansion and hang out in the nicer part of Los Santos. After the game has 'finished'of course so I've amassed about 300M from playing the stock market so you know, I can truly, truly enjoy the life.

I would have said GTA5 until i played Dying Light! Maybe one day in the future this would be possible, i'm convinced it's the future of gaming.

I'd say any dragon ball z world, that way I can gather the dragon balls and wish to never die :p

you wake up and you have to choose one video game which you have to spend the next 24 hours in and if you die,
hahahah bro, I think you would not even play it because that 24hr would turn into 24 minutes lol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back