Report Bugs Thread

Aries

Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Please use this thread to report forum bugs.

Favicon is missing. Just getting the default paper with corner folded back. Would look nice to have proper custom favicon here.

Thanks for pointing that out, I am working on one as we speak :).

Landing page appears to be broken as seen via the users online page.

I've encountered similar before - my guess would be that the pages are fine, but there's some javascript interference somewhere.

Thanks for reporting this but I think this could be due to guests landing on a broken link that was previously valid before our revamp. Unfortunately, something like this can be hard to pinpoint. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share.

Thanks for reporting this but I think this could be due to guests landing on a broken link that was previously valid before our revamp. Unfortunately, something like this can be hard to pinpoint. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share.
I would agree with you as guests need to land on direct pages, but currently Google is not indexing fast and it take ages to remove old posts from search results. I suggest you to use a redirect plugin so they can be reverted to correct page.

I'd be tempted to try and recall which plugins you were previously using whereby links are no longer valid, and configure appropriate re-directs.

Either that, or xenmade.com have a 404 management plugin that may be able to assist when it is available for purchase again.. :)

Noticed this today on FireFox 64.0.2 (64-bit).. To replicate, scroll all the way to the bottom and then scroll up slightly.

There's a strange overlapping issue between the sidebar and the footer.

Hi there. I seem to be getting some kind of server error after the 2-3 minutes downtime when I click on the "Find all threads/content by (X person)". I have cleared my browser's cache and cookies and disabled any add-ons to see if it will make any difference but I still happen to get that server error message. It will be good to get that one resolved. :)

EDIT: The same thing also happens when I click on the "Postings" button on the profile page.

Here is a screenshot if it will help by any way. Thank you.

Thanks for reporting this. This should be resolved now. We had some technical issues but all should be good.

Thanks for reporting this. This should be resolved now. We had some technical issues but all should be good.
Thank you for taking care of this. Well, there is another problem now. Any content that has been showing before the fix isn't showing anymore when I click on "Postings" or "Find all content/threads". Only content posted after is appearing. Is there a way for this also to be fixed? Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: Never mind, it's OK now! :)

Thank you for taking care of this. Well, there is another problem now. Any content that has been showing before the fix isn't showing anymore when I click on "Postings" or "Find all content/threads". Only content posted after is appearing. Is there a way for this also to be fixed? Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: Never mind, it's OK now! :)
Should all be taken care of now. Any other issues, please do let us know.

I have a bit of a strange issue where if I'm logged in, the theme does not display correctly - however it displays fine as a guest.?

I am able to replicate this on the latest versions of Chrome and FireFox, and on my mobile also.

I've tried changing between the Light and Dark themes, and get the same result.

I have a bit of a strange issue where if I'm logged in, the theme does not display correctly - however it displays fine as a guest.?

I am able to replicate this on the latest versions of Chrome and FireFox, and on my mobile also.

I've tried changing between the Light and Dark themes, and get the same result.
What is it you think isn’t displaying properly? Both screenshots look fine to me.

Does the cool Firewatch header not show when you're logged in?

It definitely should if you're able to integrate it somehow..! :cool:

Oh I see. No that is just the welcome section for the guests. There are no future plans to display it for registered members.

Does the cool Firewatch header not show when you're logged in?

It definitely should if you're able to integrate it somehow..! :cool:
hey, that top image is only shown to the guest but you can also show it to logged in users if you choose to but it can be weird..

How come this forum doesn't have a search box in which to find topics/posts already out there?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back