Some server error

Gopnik

Hi there. I seem to be getting some kind of server error after the 2-3 minutes downtime when I click on the "Find all threads/content by (X person)". I have cleared my browser's cache and cookies and disabled any add-ons to see if it will make any difference but I still happen to get that server error message. It will be good to get that one resolved. :)

EDIT: The same thing also happens when I click on the "Postings" button on the profile page.

Here is a screenshot if it will help by any way. Thank you.

Carbon

Administrator
Thanks for reporting this. This should be resolved now. We had some technical issues but all should be good.

Reactions: Gopnik
OP
OP
Gopnik

Gopnik

Thanks for reporting this. This should be resolved now. We had some technical issues but all should be good.
Thank you for taking care of this. Well, there is another problem now. Any content that has been showing before the fix isn't showing anymore when I click on "Postings" or "Find all content/threads". Only content posted after is appearing. Is there a way for this also to be fixed? Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: Never mind, it's OK now! :)

Reactions: Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Thank you for taking care of this. Well, there is another problem now. Any content that has been showing before the fix isn't showing anymore when I click on "Postings" or "Find all content/threads". Only content posted after is appearing. Is there a way for this also to be fixed? Thank you very much! :)

EDIT: Never mind, it's OK now! :)
Should all be taken care of now. Any other issues, please do let us know.

Reactions: Gopnik