Rumor Some are taking this tweet as confirmation

Nicodemous52

Trophies

I've seen this Tweet used to say that Child of Light 2 has been confirmed. While I can understand why people would see it that way and run with it, I'm labeling it as a rumor, because all that's been officially confirmed is that another project in that same universe is in the works. Yes, if you look at the papers behind the Nintendo Switch, they clearly say "Light II" but I'm hesitant to call this conformation.

But either way, it's still good news for folks that like to play pretty looking fairy tails.

When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C.S. Lewis

As long as it has the same great gameplay from the first one, I don't care if its a second or a new one.

I'm playing it for the first time right now. I'm going back and forth. It's a gorgeous game, and the story is a great game. I grew up on old turn based JRPGs, and I thought I still liked that style of combat. But it kind of drags. At least of you fight everything you come across like I do. I'm not very far in, I just beat the first, ?boss?, ?mini-boss?, to enter the thorn tree area. So, I need to play more to give it a fair shake.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back