Skate 3 Mobile May Be Happening, Pro ‘Boarder Jason Dill Told EA to Make Skate 4 Instead

Tek

Trophies
"On the most recent episode of The Nine Club podcast, former pro skateboard and entrepreneur Jason Dill let slip that EA had contacted him about appearing in a new Skate game.I got a call from the EA people about 10 months ago, and they said, "Hey, we want to talk about the Skate game." I said, that's fine.[They] said, basically, "We want to do a mobile version of Skate 3." I wrote back, and I said, "What else?" She wrote back, "No, that's it."

"Hoo boy. The Skate series has a pretty rabid fanbase and, needless to say, a mobile version of Skate 3 is not the thing they’ve begging for. Not that a mobile take on Skate would necessarily be a bad thing, but you would hope it would launch alongside a more ambitious console title. But hey, at least Dill went to bat for the fans, telling EA they should make Skate 4 instead I wrote back, "Hey, no big deal, but nobody wants your stupid mobile version of Skate 3. Make Skate f--king 4 already, cuz just, like, do it. Just make the game and participate again. You can't level it up to the same numbers you get on other games, you do it for a cultural thing that pays you back later."

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back