Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster PS4, Switch release coming in Spring 2021 | JoyFreak

News Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster PS4, Switch release coming in Spring 2021

Clout

Announced in today's Mini Direct, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster is coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Spring 2021.

It looks so dope. Anyone else going to get it?

Meicyn

I own the original PS2 release, the PS3 port, and will get this remaster on day one. One of my favorite RPGs of all time, they nailed the atmosphere perfectly which no other SMT or Persona game has matched. I still listen to the soundtrack on rotation, it’s great.

Clout

I own the original PS2 release, the PS3 port, and will get this remaster on day one. One of my favorite RPGs of all time, they nailed the atmosphere perfectly which no other SMT or Persona game has matched. I still listen to the soundtrack on rotation, it’s great.
Day one baby! I totally agree, by far the best soundtrack and great RPG! I wonder what changes they'll add to the game? New content?

Paladin

Holder of the Silver Crown
I didn't have the chance to get the original Nocturne way back when, so I'm interested to see what the remaster will bring to the table, besides new graphics. Right now, it looks like some voice acting got added in, which is intriguing, to say the least, and opens up a bunch of new possibilities.

I won't snap it up on Day One, but I will stay tuned for more news regarding it.

Clout

They seem to have added voice acting, which I am unsure about.
It will probably take getting using to. I think it's cool and could be interesting. As Paladin has said, it could bring a whole lot of opportunities to the game. We'll have to see I guess.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom