What's new
POE Currency

Share your game streaming channel here - Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, more

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Got a game streaming channel? Want to share it with the community? This is the thread for that.

Please do not make an entire thread for your streaming channel, otherwise it will just be merged with this thread. We want to keep all streams in one place.

You can embed your video entirely into the post by a simple copy and paste of the URL of your streaming channel/video.

Users may bump the thread once per day.

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
I'm a part-time streamer and I stream on Microsoft's streaming platform Mixer. I have 730+ followers right now. I'm currently trying to work out a stable and solid schedule. I'm hoping to have one sorted in a few short weeks.

For now, it'd be awesome if you could follow me on Mixer so you'll be notified when I go live if you wanna come watch some mediocre gameplay. :p

Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
Yeah they do. They have a nifty feature called FTL (Faster than Light) which basically enables them to not have any delay between when something is posted in chat and a streamer sees it/can respond, It's like interacting with the streamer in real-time as if you were face to face with them. It's awesome. :)

LividJay

Yeah they do. They have a nifty feature called FTL (Faster than Light) which basically enables them to not have any delay between when something is posted in chat and a streamer sees it/can respond, It's like interacting with the streamer in real-time as if you were face to face with them. It's awesome. :)
Ah, we have something like that on Twitch called Low Latency. Works a charm :)

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
Hey im following you on mixer what games do you stream :)
I'm a variety streamer. I stream a lot of FPS games, Call of Duty, battlefield, I'm gonna be bringing in Titanfall 2 soon i think, Anthem perhaps and possibly The Division 2. I'm having some health issues at the moment but plan on being back to streaming soon! :)

AronD

I've never heard of that platform, but i'll check it out! When are you planning to do your next stream?

If I were you I wouldn't go for Mixer, because I think it will never get as big as Twitch... Go for the big audience!
But of course you never know for sure... Good luck anyways, I support you! ;)

Heatman

Wow, this looks great. I'm a good follower of such games in Microsoft mixer. You have some great games being streamed. How long have you been doing this till now?

Bravosi

Thank you for sharing! I'll check it out. Looks like some nice channel to watch from time to time. :)

Heatman

Thank you for sharing! I'll check it out. Looks like some nice channel to watch from time to time. :)
Yes of course, I can guarantee you that it's a good one to make use of in watching such games. I have had the pleasure of using it a few times and it's worth it.

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
I've never heard of that platform, but i'll check it out! When are you planning to do your next stream?

If I were you I wouldn't go for Mixer, because I think it will never get as big as Twitch... Go for the big audience!
But of course you never know for sure... Good luck anyways, I support you! ;)
Twitch has a pretty toxic community, I've found the support and overall community on Mixer to be much better and more supportive. I also prefer the user interface and overall experience on Mixer over Twitch. "Bigger" audiences doesn't always mean GOOD audiences, nor does it really help in the long run, being 1 in a sea of millions or even billions may not get you anywhere ;)

I did a stream yesterday, I'm trying to go live at least twice a week, with bonus streams thrown in when I can do so. :)

LividJay

There is also DLive.tv that some of my streamer buddies have been trying out. Very small right now and kind of quirky, but I like that there are more options out there.

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
There is also DLive.tv that some of my streamer buddies have been trying out. Very small right now and kind of quirky, but I like that there are more options out there.
I'm also on Dlive, but haven't set up my stream to be re-streamed to it yet. It's on my to-do list.

Trueprime

Hello Everybody!

I am new to the community so it is nice to meet you all. I am here to show you a video titled “This Will Shock You.” I enjoy it and think you all will too!
This Will Shock You
Welcome to Joyfreak! Dragonboy92465 good game choice ..cheers :)

Btw Dragonboy92465 I checked out the video, yes I agree it is nice and I hope the channel keeps growing. I subscribed and cheers!

I stream over on Youtube where I mix together Gameplay, Music, and Comedy. Come Check it out!

I stream over on Youtube where I mix Gameplay, Music, and Comedy. Right now I am in the middle of God Of War. Come check it out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Le_monteur

Salut

si vous pouvez envoyer juste de la force avec un like si ça vous plait sinon passez votre route

mode créatif fortnite vous en pensez quoi ?

Merci à ceux qui regarderont

Ash

Looks good. I'll subscribe at some point. Do you do other videos where you play the actual BR or is it just creative videos?

Le_monteur

Thanks
actually i can play apex or an other BR games.
however this new fortnite saison is so bad i play only in creative mode

OP
OP
Carbon

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hi Le_monteur ! Some very cool videos there! I will subscribe to your channel to check more of your videos. Do you stream regularly?

Le_monteur

now i didn't have a good internet connection, but i i'm recording my gameplay and try to monting a lot of videos

thanks Carbon

i need a lot of like for more view

Ash

Thanks
actually i can play apex or an other BR games.
however this new fortnite saison is so bad i play only in creative mode
Oh alright. What don't you like about the latest season? It does feel a bit grindy and I haven't been playing as much as well.

onlysigain

hi guys ! ;)
i'm here to talk about my youtube channel where i post gameplay's & walkthroughs
if you wan't to see my channel, enter here: OnlySigain

thank you very much ! <3
P.S: sry for my bad english

Azuh Wrath

Hey guys, I’m a streamer on twitch who streams daily. I’d like to share, hopefully you’ll follow and tune in! I put on a good show! I was also world ranked in battle games for Halo 2-3 and MW2 back in the day. Here’s a list of games I’m playing: Apex Legends/ Destiny/ CoD (Modern Warfare, MW2, Black Ops 1,2,&4, WWII)/ the Elder Scrolls/ Overwatch/ Dark Souls series.

Thanks!

Shortie861

I tried streaming on Twitch and just couldn't get on with it. I found Beam.pro which then turned into Mixer and fell in love with the platform there. I met so many awesome streamers I can now consider friends and I just love streaming on there myself. Twitch just never felt like a right fit for me and I've found it easier to gain exposure on Mixer, plus the community on Mixer feels far less toxic. We now also have Ninja, which is awesome! :)

Nova

I had trouble keeping up the stream active. So twitch didn't worked out for me. I may have to try out other streaming site where my streams don't go down. I wish you best of luck for your journey.

Ryan Abbott

A channel you should check out is R & C Gaming at R & C Gaming they have posted fortnite and call of duty videos and need to gain traction so please check them out they would appreciate it. Thank you.

hi im Potato, RicePotato and i need you, i started a youtube channel and have finnaly commited to it, uploading once a week.
I need people to check out my channel and give me honest reviews on the videos and if you like what you see you can subscribe
link: RicePotatoGaming

pulpguru

Hello gamers!

I just started a new gaming channel where I'll be uploading game walkthroughs. There's 5 videos currently with much more to come. If you are interested in this kind of content, make sure you check out the channel and subscribe! :)

See you,

pulpguru

Hello, we are a new entertainment Podcast that specializes in videogames and music, we are looking to grow to be your favorite podcast, please provide us with feedback

Hey guys im running a little exprimental twitch streams and i would you to support me and help me make improvements
the link is currently playing Fortnite but also playing CS, fifa etc.
in the stream theres a little box of suggetions to make it better and improved so feel free to leave a suggetion

GameWise

How does this work? I saw Pepe the frog, then Ashen1211 offline. When are you online, then? "Twitch", what is that?

Click to go for watch amazing Warframe Playing Videos -: Gimhan

This channel provide you Amazing game play video. So you can subscribe and watch that video.

GIMHAN - New Era Of Gaming -

LVL1

Ever wondered how the first levels of games hook you in to the rest of the game? Wonder no more with our LVL1 playthroughs!

Check out episode 2 right here:

Nova

I make use of the streamlabs to stream through the twitch. It works out for me. I think it's a good app that can easily stream to twitch.

Jungyownz

Hi everyone let me start off by interducing myself. My name is Daniel I’m 38 years old and I’m autistic and want to be communicating with people. I have only recently been streaming games.. at the moment I stream on PlayStation 4 and Xbox one with a vast variety of games. And pretty soon I will also be streaming on pc with a good kit. I will really appreciate it if you could follow me and check out my streams www.twitch.tv/jungyownz Thanks very much guys

Nova

Hey Daniel welcome to Joyfreak. I am not much active on twitch as I spend some time on liveme and other streaming which are monetization friendly. Looking forward to read more of your content. You can follow me on instagram at skysnapt

POE Currency