Discussion Scrap Mechanic Hype!

Empire

Trophies
Anyone here plays scrap mechanic?

About the game
Scrap Mechanic is a sandbox video game developed for Windows by Swedish game studio and publisher, Axolot Games, in which players can build machines, vehicles, and buildings, and share their creations online

Fantastic game with a lot of room for improvement physics wise. I suggest this game, but only to people with an open mind If you're a creative person, or someone with an engineering mind, this game is definitely for you. For an idiot like me, it probably isn't. It's fun, you can build basically everything. From bikes to cars, from cars to planes, from planes to computers. It just relies on how talented you are.

So there is Scrap mechanic Survival out. I assume you are referring to this game. Not a fan of this type of games but I can see some other folks may like it.

You don't have to play it as survival but rather than building. Youtube and can see so many things that you can do in this game. Expecting to play hours if not nonstop LOL

But year there are people that aren't interested but when they start playing they get to enjoy it and love it.

I've not played it, but I know I have a buddy that plays it a ton. Seems like whenever I get on Steam he is in that game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back