Sakura Wars coming to PS4 in 2020


Well-known member
Dec 12, 2018
On the brink of disbandment, the Imperial Combat Revue: Flower Division has one last resort: Proving themselves in the Combat Revue World Games, a global tournament where only the best squad achieves honor, glory, and most importantly, government funding! Pre-order Sakura Wars

Sure thing! It's mostly a linear action game, kind of a blend of the gameplay you'd expect from a Warriors game and that from a Platinum Game's title. You're in these mecha suits and you fly and dash around the stage doing so, with the game running on the Hedgehog Engine from Sonic Unleashed and Forces.

That probably accounts for about 20% of the gameplay, while the other 80% is a very immersive visual novel involving the main character trying to help operate a theater in a steampunk, early 1900s Japan. Every choice you make has an impact on the game's cast, with the people behind 999 and 428: Shibuya Scramble helping out with the scenario and script, and folks from the Yakuza studio working the game's cinematography.

Music is a central theme of the game, with their being 70 to 80 vocal themes alone, all composed by Kohei Tanaka of Gravity Rush and One Piece fame.

Overall, it's a very unique take on the genre, but it's also some of the best the medium has to offer.
I watched the original anime, was pretty decent. I will say one thing about this series, it has a very catchy main theme.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • blaqdu @ blaqdu:
    eeh yoooo!!!
  • E @ elreydelaswasas1:
    which of the following videogames has more combat moves Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Round 2 for online mode in teknoparrot emulator,Dead or Alive 6 for online move in teknoparrot emulator, Dead or Alive 6 for online mode in pc, Solucalibur 6 for online mode in pc ?
  • E @ elreydelaswasas1:
    Solucalibur 6 = Soulcalibur 6
  • M @ matyyyy:
    Good morning !! How are you ?? I found something crazy to try!
    M @ matyyyy: Good morning !! How are you ?? I found something crazy to try!