Discussion Resident Evil Village 2nd trailer released

resident evil umbrella GIF

Here's some speculation on my end. :p

Chris is in the game, for 10 minutes. At the start, Ethan escapes. Chris is at the end, confronting Alex Wesker and/or Ethan. He may star in DLC.

This is the last game in first person (maybe not forever, but for a while) and the person who has his story coming "to an end", is in fact Ethan.

If Chris were to die, I think it would be in a 'real' game, that feels more like a traditional sequel than this weird first person, in name only sequel.

Despite the darker setting, the enemies are not the result of magic, but a virus or something. Like how those parasites infected people in RE4.

Assets like the forest, village and castle will be used again in the RE4 remake, but slightly disguised so that fans don't immediate notice that.

I think Barry may die. Moira too. Claire may live, but be in a bad way, like in a hospital. Claire is probably too special to "kill off" in this game...

I don't know, but that's just what I think. Let me know your theories, and whatnot. Are you getting it on the Xbox Series X or S, or the PS5 or PC?

?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back