Discussion Resident Evil: Death Island [2023]

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
The next CG movie. With Jill Valentine! ?

Thank you, Capcom. ? ⭐

This is a sequel to Resident Evil: Vendetta, which came out in the summer of 2017.

Sounds like something to look forward to! I'll make sure to bring my popcorn and get ready for some intense zombie action. ??

Here is the latest trailer.

The previous thread was never bumped.

Anyway, Chris and Leon will team up with Jill, Rebecca and Claire. ;)

"Resident Evil: Death Island" is the latest addition to the franchise, promising a heart-pumping adventure filled with zombies and mutants. With the Umbrella Corporation involved, anything can happen, so it's best to be prepared for the unexpected!

It seems as if the female characters are going to look sexy forever. They basically don't age anymore. Or perhaps, they age radically slowly.

This is because Jill, Claire and Rebecca have all been captured by certain antagonists before, and experiments were performed on each of them. This occurred in the previous games, and at least one animated movie.

Why do the newbies here generally all say the same thing? LOL.

That's true. I love the series. More so the older games, of course. I cannot be bothered with the nonsense that's depicted in RE8, though.

"Ethan Winters. Bring that 'man thing' over here!" ?‍♀️

Like, seriously. The whole game was corny. It didn't feel like RE anymore. :D

Resident Evil: Death Island is a highly anticipated upcoming survival horror game from Capcom. The game is set on a remote island that has been overrun by zombies, and players must work together to survive and escape. One of the things that I am most excited about for this game is the prospect of new and exciting Resident Evil jackets. In the game's trailers, we have seen a few new characters who appear to be wearing unique and stylish jackets. I am excited to see what these jackets look like in more detail.

Well, the movie has been out since July.

I liked the scene where Piers gets mentioned by Chris. And Jill is sitting there, being all like, "Uh... I don't even know the dude!" LOL. But he was the second playable character in RE6 who helped Chris as part of his unit. He gets infected near the end, then sacrifices himself.

So they are using the Re3 Remake 3D model for Jill?

Not my preferred choice personally speaking.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back