Resident Evil 8 rumours suggest Ethan Winters will fight off werewolves

resident-evil-8-rumors.jpg

A number of Resident Evil 8 rumours suggest the return of Ethan Winters, Resident Evil 7 protagonist and werewolf enemies.

It was first reported by Biohazard Declassified, claiming the next Resident Evil game will feature Ethan Winters from RE7 as the main playable character and will be keeping its first-person viewpoint. It's also said that longtime series protagonist, Chris Redfield will be in game to aid Ethan.

Furthermore, the game is said to take place in a European castle, much like the development of RE4, although Ethan would be fighting off werewolves, zombies and a "shadowy" female enemy.

Resident Evil 3 remake, is the next Resident Evil game to be released on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC in April.

Yes it was true. I have recently played this game and it was a much better experience seeing Ethan Winters fight.

Well, I saw online a rumour that RE9 could continue the story from 7 and 8 - two games I'm not the biggest fan of, for they are not like genuine RE storylines. However, there was one thing they did not show in 8. That being Chris and his team confronting his former employers in Europe over the use of clones in Romania. So that has me curious as to where this plot aspect will go next.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back