Resident Evil 4 Remake: PC System Requirements

resident-evil-4-remake-pc-system-requirements.jpg

The PC requirements for Resident Evil 4 Remake may not need a powerful PC, but Capcom's reinvented horror game will provide enough for current machines.

PC System Requirements for Resident Evil 4 Remake​

The renowned survival horror game is back to terrorise us with fully reinvented gameplay and aesthetics, just as its predecessors did. Even though it was released two years after the last instalment in the series, Village, fans of Resident Evil 4 Remake will be thrilled to learn that it requires the same hardware prerequisites.

The minimal system requirements for Resident Evil 4 Remake are identical as those of RE: Village. Similar CPUs to the AMD Ryzen 3 1200 and Intel Core i5 7500 will suffice for gaming purposes. Just remember to combine your CPU with 8GB of Memory as well.

Minimum
Recommended
OS
Windows 10 64-bit​
Windows 10 64-bit​
CPU
Intel Core i5 7500
AMD Ryzen 3 1200​
Intel Core i7 8700
AMD Ryzen 5 3600​
RAM
8GB​
16GB​
GPU
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD Radeon RX 560​
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
AMD Radeon RX 5700​
Storage
TBC​
TBC​

In the meanwhile, Capcom believes the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 560 have sufficient pixel pushing ability to perform its remake. However, this comes with the normal drawbacks of poor picture quality and speed, but AMD FSR could assist increase frames per second in a pinch.

The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 will provide you 60 frames per second at 1080p if you upgrade to the Resident Evil 4 Remake recommended system requirements. To enable ray tracing, though, you'll need a Radeon RX 6000 or GeForce RTX 2000 series graphics card or above, with Nvidia DLSS on the latter.

In addition to the doubling of Memory requirements to 16GB, processor requirements increase to an Intel Core i7 8700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 at this tier. Capcom has oddly omitted Resident Evil 4 Remake storage information from its specifications list, but you have plenty time to get the finest SSD for gaming before the game's release date.

Resident Evil 4 Remake will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC on 24 March 2023.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back