Resident Evil 3 physical copies may be delayed in Europe due to COVID-19

Resident-Evil-3-leaked-screenshots-4.jpg

Resident Evil 3 physical copies including game discs and Collector’s Editions may be delayed in Europe due to COVID-19.

As we all know, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is having a widespread impact as respective governments in Europe have instituted various restrictions to prevent any additional spread.
~Capcom

Although the global release date for Resident Evil 3 remains April 3, 2020, some European markets may experience delayed deliveries or availability of physical goods, including disc copies of games.
Head here to read the full statement.

Resident Evil 3 heads to PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC on April 3.

I'm not surprised. This actually has me worried about The Last of Us Part II. So far, it looks good, and Sony have yet to spill the beans about whether it is actually being postponed. I hope they don't announce something heartbreaking soon. We've already waited a considerable amount of time as it is.

But anyway, I've seen videos on YouTube of Resident Evil 3. Unfortunately, not too many folk are all that impressed with it. I'm on their side. From what I seen of it, the game is very forgettable and pretty all much all the iconic moments of the 1999 original, aren't in the game.

Somebody has finished the game in 2.5 hours, which is, I don't know. Kind of sad, really.

In fact, I heard a rumour that originally, RE3 was supposed to be a DLC 'expansion' for RE2, but they opted not to design the game like that, as it would have pissed off a lot of fans and probably felt like Capcom presented it as a cheapened, lazy effort. Even so, I seen the game on YouTube. The dialogue is so odd. One character says something like, "Get off my train, shitbird!"

OK. That insult must be new. Shitbird?! I think a lot of people just found their new user name! :p

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back