Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Lifespot

Jan 10, 2019
What does everybody think of this so far, if you have played it? I am enjoying it massively!

Camelie

Feb 1, 2019
Hng.. I have the game, but not the time to play it quite just yet. I'm saving it for a long weekend or a holiday where I can have at least three days where I can afford to do nothing but play, and sleep a little when I'm tired. I've been waiting for this remake for quite a while now, and I want to do it justice. I hear it's great, though. I'm itching to play!

DrillPhil

Feb 1, 2019
I saw it I fell in love with the idea of it so very very hard but right now I'm stuck in that weird place in between actually buying it and having seen that its now on sale where I worry that the image I have of the game in my head is actually better by far than the game will ever be and by playing it I will end up ruining it somehow.

I'm sure when it goes on sale or something I'll get over it :p

mcnasci24

Feb 1, 2019
I am beyond excited for the release of RE2! As it is, I'm already a huge fan of the Resident Evil games franchise, so I can barely sit still.

Caguioa747

Feb 2, 2019
Capcom is such a weird company. Every game it feels like they flip a coin on if they are going to put maximum effort into it or not and I LOVE that RE2 Remake got the winning side of that coin. I have loved everything about it so far and this DLC adds even more life into it for me.

GioMatos

Feb 1, 2019
Haven't played it yet but I'm sure it's awesome. Capcom (almost) never disappoints me.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
What does everybody think of this so far, if you have played it? I am enjoying it massively!
It's a great game remake. I can't think of any better one so far. Personally, I have a strong connection to Vampire games and owing to the fact that I loved the Residents Evil movie, it made me love the game so much more.

Bravosi

Feb 2, 2019
I like it, because my Resident Evil franchise was basically the 4th and 7th game only. I couldn't play the original one due to graphics (no offense).

Alania

Feb 2, 2019
Personally I didn't play nor it, nor the original one. I only played Resident Evil 4. Might sound strange, but for me Resident Evil universe is Leon Kennedy. :)

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
Personally I didn't play nor it, nor the original one. I only played Resident Evil 4. Might sound strange, but for me Resident Evil universe is Leon Kennedy. :)
At least, it's a very good thing that you have played Resident Evil 4. So, you already have a clue on what most likely to be expecting in the remake when you are ready to play it.

gsergent

Feb 6, 2019
I have never played any resident evil, but I think that for all the fans of the game it is something excellent since they will be able to relive those hours of game in excellent definition!

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
The remake looks extremely scary. Like if you happen to play alone, you are going to end up getting scared on some points. It's not like we get scared for real but there is definitely the scare factor that many of us find interesting to try out. I guess on that note I'd recommend you to play it out alone and that too without watching gameplay walkthrough.