Resident Evil 2 Remake - It's Happening!

I absolutely can't wait for this.

Huge fan of the original Resident Evil 2, it's one of the first games I played on my PlayStation, and have completed it a handful of times.

Admittedly I've fallen somewhat behind in the franchise. I never finished Resident Evil 4 and have hardly touched any of the newer games since then, but finished all the main games prior to 4 (excluding the "Survivor" games, they were terrible).

I absolutely can't wait for this.

Huge fan of the original Resident Evil 2, it's one of the first games I played on my PlayStation, and have completed it a handful of times.

Admittedly I've fallen somewhat behind in the franchise. I never finished Resident Evil 4 and have hardly touched any of the newer games since then, but finished all the main games prior to 4 (excluding the "Survivor" games, they were terrible).
Same, I think the last I played was 3 and haven't played again since. I thought 7 was...interesting...but seemed really short (again, didn't play it, but watched some streams of its game play).

I found Resident Evil 3 very disappointing in comparison :(

Thankfully Code Veronica was a vast improvement, and I actually found it quite challenging in places. I've only finished it once..

Thankfully Code Veronica was a vast improvement, and I actually found it quite challenging in places. I've only finished it once..
Indeed. I have high hopes for this remake. Should be awesome!

Wow, just got around to watching the trailer. Wow. It looks incredible.

I had no idea it was due out so soon.. I'll be picking this up for sure!

I liked resident evil 3, but I didn't like code veronica.

Resident evil 2 was by far the best though!

What does everybody think of this so far, if you have played it? I am enjoying it massively!

I haven't got around to picking it up yet.. I'm ashamed! :oops:

With my current backlog and workload, I'm wondering whether to let it come down in price a bit before making a purchase.. Especially as funds are tight!

Hng.. I have the game, but not the time to play it quite just yet. I'm saving it for a long weekend or a holiday where I can have at least three days where I can afford to do nothing but play, and sleep a little when I'm tired. I've been waiting for this remake for quite a while now, and I want to do it justice. I hear it's great, though. I'm itching to play!

I saw it I fell in love with the idea of it so very very hard but right now I'm stuck in that weird place in between actually buying it and having seen that its now on sale where I worry that the image I have of the game in my head is actually better by far than the game will ever be and by playing it I will end up ruining it somehow.

I'm sure when it goes on sale or something I'll get over it :p

I am beyond excited for the release of RE2! As it is, I'm already a huge fan of the Resident Evil games franchise, so I can barely sit still.

Capcom is such a weird company. Every game it feels like they flip a coin on if they are going to put maximum effort into it or not and I LOVE that RE2 Remake got the winning side of that coin. I have loved everything about it so far and this DLC adds even more life into it for me.

I cannot wait! Resident Evil video games will always have a special place in my heart, and Resident Evil 2 is right at the top for me.

Haven't played it yet but I'm sure it's awesome. Capcom (almost) never disappoints me.

What does everybody think of this so far, if you have played it? I am enjoying it massively!

It's a great game remake. I can't think of any better one so far. Personally, I have a strong connection to Vampire games and owing to the fact that I loved the Residents Evil movie, it made me love the game so much more.

I'm definitely interested in the remake of Resident Evil because it's such a wonderful game.

Just like other games that it's remake are out and they are very good, I'm pretty sure this one too would be nice.

I like it, because my Resident Evil franchise was basically the 4th and 7th game only. I couldn't play the original one due to graphics (no offense).

Personally I didn't play nor it, nor the original one. I only played Resident Evil 4. Might sound strange, but for me Resident Evil universe is Leon Kennedy. :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back