Resident Evil 2 Remake - It's Happening!

Dino Crisis? Oh God! What a good time I had playing this game!

Honestly, I've already thought so much about this remake that after so long without any clue I have to confess that I've already given up hope (but deep in my heart, I still wait for that day, haha!).
Well, who knows, with so many remakes being out, it will be a matter of time until Dino Crisis get a reboot. Just hope the gameplay and story is on point. I just hope if a remake does come the more hardcore dinosaur fans don't thrash on the game because of the design of the dinos. I know they aren't accurate but I still love them, they have that whole awesome, alien/reptilian look to them.

Well, who knows, with so many remakes being out, it will be a matter of time until Dino Crisis get a reboot. Just hope the gameplay and story is on point. I just hope if a remake does come the more hardcore dinosaur fans don't thrash on the game because of the design of the dinos. I know they aren't accurate but I still love them, they have that whole awesome, alien/reptilian look to them.

Like any other game, Dino Crisis also had its flaws..

Particularly speaking, I never bothered much with them because what attracted me most in the game wasn't the technical aspect, but the mysterious atmosphere that the game exhaled. It always drew my attention the power of the game to captivate the player by the quality of the story and its characters (not just the graphics).

Like any other game, Dino Crisis also had its flaws..

Particularly speaking, I never bothered much with them because what attracted me most in the game wasn't the technical aspect, but the mysterious atmosphere that the game exhaled. It always drew my attention the power of the game to captivate the player by the quality of the story and its characters (not just the graphics).
Exactly, that bit of mystery as well as hints of supernatural/ science gone wrong sort of helps make games like this worth checking up. I think there are times where we need to stop being hyper critical with games with a basic enough premise and just enjoy them.

Exactly, that bit of mystery as well as hints of supernatural/ science gone wrong sort of helps make games like this worth checking up. I think there are times where we need to stop being hyper critical with games with a basic enough premise and just enjoy them.

Yeah, I agree with you.

Basically... That's happens a lot with the current games. Many players are turning from being players to being video game critics. Of course we can't be blind to the more obvious mistakes, but to criticize everything rather than to have fun playing (which is the real purpose of it) is a waste of time.

I'm excited on this game to release... Does this remake still have the same story ? or different ? or they just improve the graphics to times more better than the old one ?

I'm excited on this game to release... Does this remake still have the same story ? or different ? or they just improve the graphics to times more better than the old one ?
Check this out: Resident Evil 2 remake: Free extra mode coming as downloadable content
According to Capcom's press release, the "game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom's proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game."

Resident Evil 2 remake is out and sizzling hot just like the original game, only that the remake is a better version of the1998 one. I am still wrapping my brains around it after a few hours but I can tell you its as good as Resident Evil can be. If you liked the original game, you will definitely love the remake.

I am not a fan of Resident Evil, in fact, I kind of dislike Resident Evil, the game as well as the movie. I did watch one movie and tried to play the game, however, I did no enjoy this.

I am not a fan of Resident Evil, in fact, I kind of dislike Resident Evil, the game as well as the movie. I did watch one movie and tried to play the game, however, I did no enjoy this.

Can I give you some advice?

Play it again! But be aware of the details because many players end up not liking Residen Evil at first glance precisely because they were frustrated that they had lost several key details.

I think as far as the remake goes this was the best game that was released. I kind of expected more good games. But based on what I have seen so far the graphics is stunning. And you are going to be hooked to the gameplay. It's not hard but it's definitely something you may have to play to experience it.

Was it the story of the game that really turned you away or the gameplay itself?

In terms of gameplay it was superb. I mean come on. That much depth in graphics is not a bad for remake. It may be possible that story and the level of difficulty was not that high. But the graphics was definitely spot on. And you have to understand that these days such games are rare for a remake.

Resident Evil 2 Remake was released late last month (January 25, 2019). Have you played it? How would you rate it compared to the initial game? Me thinks Capcom did an incredible job of keeping to the initial plot while enhancing controls and features. What is your take?

I did. Myself I played for Leon mostly, because I was a RE4 fan. It was okay, but too easy.

I'd definitely rate it above most of the games. This year it has to be one of the best games. Ofcourse metro exodus and Anthem definitely made more money too. But RE2 was definitely a good start of the year. And It was fun playing the game as well.

I've now beat the game as both Claire (bae) and Leon. They really did a great job with this game. I highly recommend.

I think they are also releasing additional content named "not a hero" and the "raccoon survivors". So there seems to be a lot more to be seen. It seems we are going to be getting some really good content over a period of time. And the game would be more hit with what they are offering lately.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back