Resident Evil 2 Remake - It's Happening!

Personally I didn't play nor it, nor the original one. I only played Resident Evil 4. Might sound strange, but for me Resident Evil universe is Leon Kennedy. :)

At least, it's a very good thing that you have played Resident Evil 4. So, you already have a clue on what most likely to be expecting in the remake when you are ready to play it.

The first time I read about this Resident Evil remake I thought it was a lie (one of my friends called to tell me the news... and I was in college at tha moment). I've been waiting for it so long for this, that my eyes weren't believing it was real, haha!

My expectations when it comes to this remake are the greatest possible. Considering the fact that I'm a big fan of the franchise, I'm hoping they'll do a phenomenal job with this game.

Resident Evil 2 isn't for kids and some adults, but that doesn't stop it from being perfect.

The movie version of this game is amazing. Can't wait to have my hands on the latest game version. My brothers and I love to play this one.

Wow! This is absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the release, is it out now? This is really one of my favorite game on the Playstation platform. I even downloaded the PC version of the game so I can play it on PC while my sons are using the Playstation

I am very excited. I am a big fan of Resident Evil. I will play this game and that is for sure.

But... it already happened! Haha... Anyways, it was a great game. Was a pleasure :)

I would love to play the Resident Evil ( Remake ) aside from it's disgusting bloody cinematic effect. It's interesting to go on and survive every phase of challenge. It will keep me alive and scared in some instance. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I don't wanna to be with the zombies but I want to fry them. It's a nice interactive game. I am mentally and emotionally challenge.

It happened :p but that is ok.

Its great its pretty much the best remake i have seen like ever i've only managed to get a couple of hours on it so far and it really seems like playing the old game but its not being limited by the ps1's old ass gfx's and tank controls that make you feel like a drunk trashcan who somehow found out about walking from a 50 year old comic book that someone tossed into him.

Bueatifull, the best thing about this game is the story ligne, one the best i've ever seen that's thing I look for the most when searching for a new game to play, a good story that can draw you in and make me feel like I'm watching a serie, even better feeling a part of it.

I have never played any resident evil, but I think that for all the fans of the game it is something excellent since they will be able to relive those hours of game in excellent definition!

The remake looks extremely scary. Like if you happen to play alone, you are going to end up getting scared on some points. It's not like we get scared for real but there is definitely the scare factor that many of us find interesting to try out. I guess on that note I'd recommend you to play it out alone and that too without watching gameplay walkthrough.

I read that they are already starting to work on the 3rd one.

In fact, I think that wouldn't come as a surprise, would it? As we might expect (at least the most loyal fans), the current game will be a success and a sequel is certainly already in the company's plans.

They increase the quality of everything as they struggle for more money, haha!

In fact, I think that wouldn't come as a surprise, would it? As we might expect (at least the most loyal fans), the current game will be a success and a sequel is certainly already in the company's plans.

They increase the quality of everything as they struggle for more money, haha!
Very true. Though I do wonder if they will try to make a Dino Crisis Remake at one point.

Very true. Though I do wonder if they will try to make a Dino Crisis Remake at one point.

Dino Crisis? Oh God! What a good time I had playing this game!

Honestly, I've already thought so much about this remake that after so long without any clue I have to confess that I've already given up hope (but deep in my heart, I still wait for that day, haha!).

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back