Resident Evil 2 Remake - It's Happening!

I absolutely can't wait for this.

Huge fan of the original Resident Evil 2, it's one of the first games I played on my PlayStation, and have completed it a handful of times.

Admittedly I've fallen somewhat behind in the franchise. I never finished Resident Evil 4 and have hardly touched any of the newer games since then, but finished all the main games prior to 4 (excluding the "Survivor" games, they were terrible).

Dec 11, 2018
www.twitch.tv
I absolutely can't wait for this.

Huge fan of the original Resident Evil 2, it's one of the first games I played on my PlayStation, and have completed it a handful of times.

Admittedly I've fallen somewhat behind in the franchise. I never finished Resident Evil 4 and have hardly touched any of the newer games since then, but finished all the main games prior to 4 (excluding the "Survivor" games, they were terrible).
Same, I think the last I played was 3 and haven't played again since. I thought 7 was...interesting...but seemed really short (again, didn't play it, but watched some streams of its game play).

Lifespot

Jan 10, 2019
I found Resident Evil 3 very disappointing in comparison :(

Thankfully Code Veronica was a vast improvement, and I actually found it quite challenging in places. I've only finished it once..
I liked resident evil 3, but I didn't like code veronica.

Resident evil 2 was by far the best though!