Research Study on Gaming

skidude

Hi,

I am inviting participants to take part in an undergraduate research study @NCIRL on the relationship between active gaming and thoughts, feelings, and everyday tasks (experiences through gaming). If you are an active gamer and would like to take part in this study, follow this link The relationship between active gaming and thoughts, feelings, and everyday tasks. to complete the questionnaire (5 mins) - please share.

Thanks,

Skidude

PS. This is not a spam message!.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carbon

Nova

So is this a paid research or just people are being used to study someone else's PHD or some other high school data work?

OP
OP

skidude

So is this a paid research or just people are being used to study someone else's PHD or some other high school data work?
This is an unpaid undergraduate research study, participation is optional, but participation is much appreciated.

Ash

I have opened up the link on my browser and will complete it by tonight. Thank you for making it somewhat short and 5 minutes because it definitely will encourage most people to quickly do it for you. I hope my data is useful and good luck with it :)

Reactions: skidude
OP
OP

skidude

I have opened up the link on my browser and will complete it by tonight. Thank you for making it somewhat short and 5 minutes because it definitely will encourage most people to quickly do it for you. I hope my data is useful and good luck with it :)
Many thanks.