Report Bugs Thread

Update: I noticed that the search box is not present if I'm not logged in, unless I'm mistaken.

Update: I noticed that the search box is not present if I'm not logged in, unless I'm mistaken.
Hi netsavy006 !

We are glad you found the search box. The search box is exclusive to members only.

If there is anything else you are unsure about, feel free to ask!

Avatars sometimes don't show up or not totally. That's a sign the theme needs updating.

I can't say that I've noticed any issues.. What browser(s) are you using, and have you tried clearing your local cache? :unsure:

Avatars sometimes don't show up or not totally. That's a sign the theme needs updating.
Hi Jayson

The theme and avatar are completely two different things and are not related. What issues are you specifically having?

Hi Jayson

The theme and avatar are completely two different things and are not related. What issues are you specifically having?

It might just be the internet connection, but updating does make avatars show up (for various forums) on my satellite connection.

Sounds like a connection issue. I've never seen any avatar issues personally, and an out-of-date theme wouldn't break avatars, usually.

It might just be the internet connection, but updating does make avatars show up (for various forums) on my satellite connection.

That sounds like a internet connection issue indeed. Usually when you load in a website, the image files are the last to be loaded and therefore the slowest and in cases where the connection just flat out fails, it is the first thing you'll see fail. Avatars being an image file, where as the theme isn't.

Carbon I click the "reply" button, and each time... I get an error saying "cannot post something that has hidden messages"

EDIT: "You cannot quote message which contains hidden content."

I'd post the image, but I don't see the option...

every time i post it says awaiting moderator approval. i thought since i confirmed my email i wouldnt need to wait for my posts to be approved. is this a bug or intentional?

every time i post it says awaiting moderator approval. i thought since i confirmed my email i wouldnt need to wait for my posts to be approved. is this a bug or intentional?
Hi Dr.DeSSStruction and welcome to the forums!

That’s right, new members who post will require approval by a moderator. After an hour, you should be able to post without approval. This is something we’ve put in place to prevent spam.

We are here to answer anymore questions you may have.

Hi Dr.DeSSStruction and welcome to the forums!

That’s right, new members who post will require approval by a moderator. After an hour, you should be able to post without approval. This is something we’ve put in place to prevent spam.

We are here to answer anymore questions you may have.

thanks

Could someone explain how to edit posts after they are published? I was told this was possible but I'm not seeing any "edit post" button or anything.

Could someone explain how to edit posts after they are published? I was told this was possible but I'm not seeing any "edit post" button or anything.
Hi,

Thank you for reporting. I’ve just checked and it turns out that the permission was not set for the user group.

This has now been fixed.

Currently a Postbit bug where it displays the expansion twice.

DvU78TD.png

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back