Reincarnated As A Monster is on Kickstarter

nananya

Trophies
Hi everyone, I want to share my game, Reincarnated As A Monster. It is successfully funded on Kickstarter during June 2019, and now we launched another campaign to add extra races and story into our game.(FYI: we are team of 2)

If you feel interested, please come and support us.

I may take a look if it gets released on android. I usually support by buying such games. Let me know if you have plans to release the games on android.

Hi everyone, I want to share my game, Reincarnated As A Monster. It is successfully funded on Kickstarter during June 2019, and now we launched another campaign to add extra races and story into our game.(FYI: we are team of 2)

If you feel interested, please come and support us.

This game look interesting.

I wait for it.

Can you share the detail like what platform this game work, ? Android or iOS ?

It is on kickstarter as of now It seems. I am sure he will launch it on both android and IOS.

Pledged more than $1,000. Really, quite a lot. The future is moving towards more people owning expensive cell phones that have internet and games.

I think game of this type requires minimum 5K or more. Because 1K can barely get the budget for the game promotion through facebok ads. I guess hopefully OP gets the support it needs for the game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back