What's new
POE Currency

Regarding JOYFREAK Community !

Ashish Lall

Guys, I wanted to ask a question to all of you and I need all your support and views on my question what I want to ask Ah ! Its a little weird one why we are here in this community and what's the
goal here and how we'll push ourselves and get a better understanding about games ? I've been playing games since I was 12 years old and the real reason to join this community to get better and learn something new and I want to share everything regarding games and how my life so invested to it but it turns out to be nothing because I'm a graduate student and no job and soon I'm going to pursue a career on gaming maybe next year what I need that a real support and I know well are strangers here nobody knows nothing about anyone but from the perspective of a human being can do provide a support a guidance.

Threefn

Guys, I wanted to ask a question to all of you and I need all your support and views on my question what I want to ask Ah ! Its a little weird one why we are here in this community and what's the
goal here and how we'll push ourselves and get a better understanding about games ? I've been playing games since I was 12 years old and the real reason to join this community to get better and learn something new and I want to share everything regarding games and how my life so invested to it but it turns out to be nothing because I'm a graduate student and no job and soon I'm going to pursue a career on gaming maybe next year what I need that a real support and I know well are strangers here nobody knows nothing about anyone but from the perspective of a human being can do provide a support a guidance.
i agree with you ,i'm a gamer too and i'm here to share you all what i found about game and the latest news. i would be happy to help you to grow your knowledge game.

POE Currency