Referral contest - A chance to win up to $50! | JoyFreak

Referral contest - A chance to win up to $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries

Administrator
A referral contest is now available for our members to participate in. This is our first ever contest on JoyFreak and we hope that everybody will participate for a chance to win up to $50!

You can check out the contest page for full details: Contests

Prizes list

1st place: $50
2nd place: $35
3rd place: $15
4th place: 2 month premium
5th place: 1 month premium

This thread is open for discussion, including any questions or concerns that anyone may have.

To check your referrals list head here: https://www.joyfreak.com/account/referrals

Good luck to everyone!

Contest end date: Aug 1, 2020

Paladin

Holder of the Silver Crown
I only have one question - if the person who wins the 4th or 5th place prizes has Premium, then what happens? Do they get one charge of Premium to gift to anyone else, or does their prize become "gift Premium to one person for free?" I'm curious about that minor issue, but it could also be disregarded.

This is a very nice contest, and a great incentive to get others to join the site. I look forward to hearing about the results on August 1st.

Aries

Administrator
I only have one question - if the person who wins the 4th or 5th place prizes has Premium, then what happens? Do they get one charge of Premium to gift to anyone else, or does their prize become "gift Premium to one person for free?" I'm curious about that minor issue, but it could also be disregarded.

This is a very nice contest, and a great incentive to get others to join the site. I look forward to hearing about the results on August 1st.
The winner of the 4th or 5th prize will win the premium membership. It will automatically get applied to their account. It's not for gifting.

Paladin

Holder of the Silver Crown
The winner of the 4th or 5th prize will win the premium membership. It will automatically get applied to their account. It's not for gifting.
Ah, OK, just wanted to ask for clarification. Thanks again!

Aries

Administrator
Due to lack of interest, we are closing off the referral contest. We are planning to introduce it with a different approach in the near future.

Those who participated will receive a PM shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom