Recommendation for MOBA games

rhems091

Newcomer
Trophies
I've been addicted to MOBA lately, thus any of you guys know what MOBA I could play that is free.

This is actually my first time of hearing about this particular game called MOBA. If you can spare some time and tell me more about it, I might consider trying it out.

Well, I used to play Heroes of Order and Chaos. But that was 2-3 years ago. I was looking for a good MOBA for android back then, and Heroes of Order and Chaos was pretty good. Maybe it is not the same experience as playing League of Legends on PC, but it is worth trying. It has a lot of heroes, it often has updates and the graphics for a mobile phone are good. That is my recommendation.

Well, I used to play Heroes of Order and Chaos. But that was 2-3 years ago. I was looking for a good MOBA for android back then, and Heroes of Order and Chaos was pretty good. Maybe it is not the same experience as playing League of Legends on PC, but it is worth trying. It has a lot of heroes, it often has updates and the graphics for a mobile phone are good. That is my recommendation.

The game is even available in Android version. This is an excellent way to getting more players to try the game out. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to having an exciting time playing the game. It's adventure in the making right?

I think Clash Royale and Paladins Strike are two new ones that you can try. I know there are many good option out there for PC. But some of the good ones are harder to find for the Mobile. I think clash royale is simple and something I'd recommend if you don't want to have high size MOBA. That is what I can recommend.

Dota 2 is a very popular free to play MOBA available on Steam. In my opinion it requires more skill to play than it's competitor League of Legends which is the most popular MOBA out there I think. It's also free to play. Paladins is a great one too if you like that type. On mobile you might consider checking Clash Royale which is a fast paced, basically, tower defense. I'm not a lot into that genre and can recommend only those 4 games.

Anyone seen the Mobile Legends? This game has been making the rounds of the best Android games. I have played it for some time then lost interest but something like this may interest some people.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back