Recommend a good gaming chair

A gaming chair... i think that it would make a great difference for gaming. Usually i'm on bed, couch, desk etc. and i have horrible back pains:unsure:...

Good day,
I want to buy a gaming chair in the near future, but unfortunately I do not know the subject so well. Maybe someone of you can recommend a good gaming chair? I myself have only ever used an office chair in recent years. According to this Page, the gaming chair Acracing is very good. Can anyone confirm that?

I would be very happy about answers and help. Thank you in advance

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i am from germany

If I were you, I would try and see if there is a store in your area that would sell gaming chairs and try them out, not everyone likes the same kind of chair.

Hi KarlMaurer , those gaming chairs look good but I agree with the above. I would definitely visit a store that sell gaming chairs and try them out, see what one you feel comfortable in as each individual has a different preference.

I'm looking to 'upgrade' my gaming experience overall, be that with a new console, some nice new lighting and all that but one thing I've always looked into but never gone for is a gaming chair. Are they really worth the money over a normal chair? They do look comfy and boy do I want to be comfy but has anyone here got a gaming chair? If so which one and how is it?

I'm looking to maybe get one or two for me and my friend(s) when they come over so we can have a little gaming session together but I don't want to shell out the money if they're just not worth it!

I agree with you! It's hard to play when you are not comfortable. That was my problem too since when I'm playing with my computer. I searched out and look for the gaming chair that definitely worth it with my money and has a unique and cool style. Now, I got one in Anda Seat. And I am satisfied with my choice.

I'm interested in a good chair I need something more comfy then the carpet haha
Why not try the computer chairs which are made for gamers. They can be costly I tell you but they are good to buy. Lot of options on web.

Comfort. Regular chairs give you shoulder and arm injuries if you be on them for hours. In case of gaming chairs that part is what they look at for fixes.

Gaming chairs are great for keeping you comfortable for hours. Companies who make gaming chairs have gamers in mind when they create them and know that gamers will be sat for quite a few hours at a time playing a game and that comfort is always important. I myself have a gaming chair and I can sit and play games on it for a good few hours and not have any issues with pain at all. I am also a streamer so having a chair that I can sit in for long periods of time is a must. I know Ebay has great offers on Gaming chairs as does Amazon as well so they are great places to look if you are looking for something not too expensive but something comfy that will last.

PUBG mobile is a very popular games now a days and the awesomeness increases when you sit on your comfy anda seat gaming chair I know you'd love to sit on it and play on it

PUBG mobile is a very popular games now a days and the awesomeness increases when you sit on your comfy anda seat gaming chair I know you'd love to sit on it and play on it

You are right as making use of a gaming couch helps to reduce the risk of back pain that comes out as a result of playing games often. It is always advisable to make the right purchase of it so that it doesn't get damaged in the short-run.

I noticed that using the beanbag often has the issue and playing on it for hours is not a good thing. And same applies to couch too. So having a good chair definitely helps there.

Well, I'm not motivated to get a gaming or computer chair (I have a desktop PC.). In fact, normally, I just put some pillows on a regular chair to make it more comfortable. Anyway, if had a higher income, I might buy gaming chairs etc., but now I don't see it as something worth spending.

However, though, of course - the looks of pillows on a chair isn't so good - unless they were brightly colored with cartoon characters or something. :) In fact, I would probably take the pillows off, if visitors came to my room.

O.K., does anyone else do something similar?

Last edited:
I looked into getting a chair last year in the summer and when visiting EGX here in the uk i managed to do some research by visting some of the stands like Overclockers especially as at the time i was using a dining room chair which was hell on my back after 2/3hrs of gaming.

In the end, I picked up a cheap office chair my friend was giving away and I'm still trying to decide whether to purchase a new seat in the future.

Getting a new chair depends on if the one that your friend gave you is not working the way that you want or you don't get the comfort deserved. This is one of the reasons you should think of getting a new chair instead. To me, if it is serving you better, then you have to make do with what you have and save cost.

I don't think it takes a lot of time to choose a chair. Here you need to try it yourself. One chair is hard and the other is too soft. Then to each his own.

Yes! A gaming chair can reduce your back pain as well it will add some time in your game so you will kill your enemy in pochinki :D But choosing a gaming chair is not an easy task.

I am student and I can't afford an expensive gaming chair. So recently I have bought Merax Gaming Chair. No doubt it is very comfortable, It has great design. The best part of this chair is its high back support. Its 180-degree movie feature makes this chair extraordinary.

So if you have low budget then you can choose Merax Gaming Chair.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back