Recommend a good gaming chair

Carolina

Sep 12, 2019
A good choice of chair, I want a new one, but mine has not yet been broken to buy a new one. I want a game table more, I really need it, it’s not convenient when the system unit is under your feet and you can hurt it by accident.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
Sometimes I feel that it is possibly the over spending that happens from what I have heard. And not at all needed.

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
Mar 29, 2019
I thought that since I made the topic I should come back and actually say that when I moved into my new house I did made it a mini priority to actually get a proper gaming chair for my sessions. I'm not talking one with all singing speakers and stuff out the side but something that was at least actually a bit more supportive. I'm sitting on it right now and dang is it cosy. I'd highly recommend taking the plunge

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
So which model you settled for? And anything that you purchased which was good for other gamers?

Mjkrorez

Jan 23, 2021
Gaming chairs are often branded as being cool and comfy, until they're broken in. Get a chair that was built to withstand years of use outside of the gaming niche.
The Best Gaming Chairs - Are You Ready For Comfortable Gaming? - GamerBolt
My recommendations go for X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Pedestal 2.1. But if you want a good chair that will last for awhile, unfortunately, you will have to spend more money. I would recommend the SecretLab Titan, but it is way out of your price range.

Last edited:

michaelwilson

Feb 2, 2021
You can try AKRacing Core Series SX Gaming. It costs around 320 dollars and it's sooo comfortable. So you may try to use it.

Stean15

Feb 23, 2021
I thought about getting an expensive one but i went with an office chair. its better for your back and much cheaper. Got mine fpr 80 € from IKEA. Its called Markus