Recommend a good game to play

wolfue

Trophies
I’ve been into gaming since I was 6 but now everything has gone to dirt...

Cold War is boring; Bo2 was better, Valorent is just the same maps, among us just isn’t fun anymore, Minecraft is fun yet no servers to play on???

I honestly have no idea what to play anymore.

I need recommendations!

You're asking for good games to play? Try story-driven games, RPGs, and so on. Expand your horizons a bit beyond just what's popular at the moment. Look into the Bioshock series, Mass Effect Series, play Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, or get yourself into the Saints Row Series. All fantastic options ranging from new to slightly older games.

Minetest is perhaps the most complete alternative to Minecraft, which is billed as a "near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine." from google.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy VII Remake, God Of War, Spider-Man.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy VII Remake, God Of War, Spider-Man.
I wish I never played Mass Effect Andromeda. Such a mess after such a wonderful trilogy...

To the OP: recently started playing Hades. IMO the best game of 2020.
Also, Tyranny is one of my favs

I wish I never played Mass Effect Andromeda. Such a mess after such a wonderful trilogy...

I started it but never finished it. I LOVE the original trilogy, the first game is in my top games of all time. The original reason I bought a 360 when I was in college.

I'm currently playing Spider-Man Miles Morales. I'd recommend that or the first Spider-Man game. Love them both.
I have to agree with this. Currently playing the remastered version of the first one and it is amazing. I can't wait to play Miles Morales

I'm with you on Andromeda. It was the farthest thing from a proper Mass Effect game and did so much damage to a great franchise. It could have been a mediocre game under any other name, but throwing the Mass Effect name onto it made it a horrible game. A real shame.

I have to agree with this. Currently playing the remastered version of the first one and it is amazing. I can't wait to play Miles Morales
I'm glad you are enjoying it. Such a great game. I loved just swinging around the city. I'll probably go back to Spider-Man remastered soon after I finish a few other games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back