Question Recommend a good cop chase game

Lord Saru

Newcomer
Trophies
My car being chased by cops, essentially trying to capture me is one of my dream game. Everytime I come across a game having cop chase, it will be too rudimentary or it will part of a 'race' or the chase restricted to a narrow stretch of area - and thats not what I am looking for.

I am looking for a pure virtual cop chase game that has a lot more area I can explore. If you have any recommendations, let mw know. I am vying to try out a game.

There are probably a few of these on Steam but the quality of them may not be too great. The best one I can think of is GTA V. Getting a wanted level and then trying to evade them for as long as possible.

Flashing lights, FiveM or LSPDFR mod for GTA. Well so much mods in GTA that you can become anything that you want to be

I can't think of anything other than Road Rash and GTA in such scenario. Who knows we may be able to see games like even the NFS into such type of stuff. There is definitely public who prefer to have such type of the games. Overall I think this niche is in trouble after the floyd incident.

Flashing lights, FiveM or LSPDFR mod for GTA. Well so much mods in GTA that you can become anything that you want to be
This is your best bet -- join an RP community and you've got yourself a built-in cops and robbers game you can play at any time.

This is your best bet -- join an RP community and you've got yourself a built-in cops and robbers game you can play at any time.
Been in many RP community over the years. Been doing since 2013 with the good old days in GTA4 LOL with LCPDFR and playing/Rping with people. It wasn't big as it is now.

Those days have changed now, many RP community are crap or good but never can get a good one. THought about making my own up but cost and funds are not there.

Been in many RP community over the years. Been doing since 2013 with the good old days in GTA4 LOL with LCPDFR and playing/Rping with people. It wasn't big as it is now.

Those days have changed now, many RP community are crap or good but never can get a good one. THought about making my own up but cost and funds are not there.
I used to be into RP communities, as well, and you're right, these days it's massive whereas back then it was more of a fringe thing to do. LSPDFR has sort of changed things there w/ regards to GTA RPing, it's super accessible and adds so many features to the game that you can just install, add a few car mods and be RPing in minutes. It's a decent experience if you can find a good community, but I do agree it's a struggle. The big ones like DOJRP and OCRP are alright options when they're recruiting, but can be overwhelming.

I used to be into RP communities, as well, and you're right, these days it's massive whereas back then it was more of a fringe thing to do. LSPDFR has sort of changed things there w/ regards to GTA RPing, it's super accessible and adds so many features to the game that you can just install, add a few car mods and be RPing in minutes. It's a decent experience if you can find a good community, but I do agree it's a struggle. The big ones like DOJRP and OCRP are alright options when they're recruiting, but can be overwhelming.
Rp'ed with allot of people who came from DOJ, FIreKitten is one of them. With FivePD out now it tends to but far more into the works ever before, Made it to what LCPDFR used to be. Where you can play with your friends as all cops and chase and gets the AI civ.

USed to be apart of aspirant gaming for 4 years then moved away then join with Freedom United.

Rp'ed with allot of people who came from DOJ, FIreKitten is one of them. With FivePD out now it tends to but far more into the works ever before, Made it to what LCPDFR used to be. Where you can play with your friends as all cops and chase and gets the AI civ.

USed to be apart of aspirant gaming for 4 years then moved away then join with Freedom United.
I remember FireKitten, glad she's still around! I haven't dabbled with any of the communities in a long time, so I'm a bit out of the loop on a fair few of them.

I have seen FivePD and it looks very tempting, something I'm definitely going to look more into in the near future. It's nice to see that they finally got the AI calls in place for multiplayer, with room to still RP if you want to.

I think the only decent game out there is GTA, and even that is very basic. Given the times though, I'm sure some simulator will pop up.

I remember FireKitten, glad she's still around! I haven't dabbled with any of the communities in a long time, so I'm a bit out of the loop on a fair few of them.

I have seen FivePD and it looks very tempting, something I'm definitely going to look more into in the near future. It's nice to see that they finally got the AI calls in place for multiplayer, with room to still RP if you want to.
Who doesn't know FireKitten LOL

She was alright, I have Rped with her many times and had good times and also bad times, but like anything else you watch and hear about a YouTuber but once you get to know them more you tend to look the other way, FireKitten only cares about herself and her content and if you do something that she doesn't like she goes nuts. At times I get pee'ed off with people like that, Setup to Roleplay, and then it goes out of your hands when others get on the server and take priority over everything.

One reason why I don't roleplay much anymore, It's the people the members and how it's being run and the rules that most community has and also the hard work as a member you got to do. Been in servers that are full of favoritism hype. start off small then you go up and get promoted and had very bad experience if admins are being over there heads.

Who doesn't know FireKitten LOL

She was alright, I have Rped with her many times and had good times and also bad times, but like anything else you watch and hear about a YouTuber but once you get to know them more you tend to look the other way, FireKitten only cares about herself and her content and if you do something that she doesn't like she goes nuts. At times I get pee'ed off with people like that, Setup to Roleplay, and then it goes out of your hands when others get on the server and take priority over everything.

One reason why I don't roleplay much anymore, It's the people the members and how it's being run and the rules that most community has and also the hard work as a member you got to do. Been in servers that are full of favoritism hype. start off small then you go up and get promoted and had very bad experience if admins are being over there heads.
I hear you on that, it's a bit unfortunate when you run into someone like that. It's fine when you get someone or a group of people who want to have fun and turn the game into a good experience for everyone, but when they're self-centered and only focused on creating a video that's not fun.

Same with finding a group that plays favourites, that's just a crappy experience all around. If you can't treat the newest member of a group with at least a minimal amount of respect for the fact that they wanted to join your group and take part if your clan, then you need to step away from the game. Those sort of groups cannot possibly succeed long-term because they'll run out of fresh blood from people not wanting to put up with the crap.

I think the only decent game out there is GTA, and even that is very basic. Given the times though, I'm sure some simulator will pop up.
Considering the current scenario of the cop and the criminals chase going wrong in real life. I don't think it wont be making much difference these days anymore. I guess that I have noticed in fact less of such scenarios would be in near future for games to make.

From reading this topic might get into FivePD and maybe flashing lights :p

Anyone want to join in the fun :p

From reading this topic might get into FivePD and maybe flashing lights :p

Anyone want to join in the fun :p

I'm waiting on some PC upgrades, but after that I'll be joining in with FivePD for sure!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back