News Reckful, a World of Warcraft streamer, has passed away at age 31.

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Trophies
Every day, 2020 throws yet another curveball at us. Good news, it's half over. Bad news - it's half over. Unfortunately, I have some very sad news.

Today, yet another life is taken from collective society. Byron, also known as Reckful, was a World of Warcraft streamer who passed away due to suicide today - just 2 hours since this post was made. He was well known for his Twitter account and the MMO he was trying to create, Everland, which was supposed to release in 2020. Byron was 31 years old.

Although I never knew him personally, he apparently had an extremely infectious and cheerful personality but struggled with depression and mental health issues in his final years.

Rest in peace, Byron.

Wow. I know that he's been suffering depression for some time now. How sad. RIP Byron.

Yes. It's very sad that a gamer people appreciated ended his life due to the disease that is sadness. I've had big bouts of that myself.

My sister's ex committed suicide in 2017 due to social workers. The world has a lot of depressing arseholes, unfortunately. Sometimes, I don't think there's much you can do to fight back.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back