Reasons for using handheld gaming devices than gaming PC?

Barida

Trophies
So many times, I've had the challenge of my gaming PC not able to function for long when I game since the battery life doesn't last up to 2 hours. So, I decided to get Switch since it is going to last approximately up to 6 hours when I game.

Are you making same decision because of battery life?

I don't even prefer the handheld. I prefer the mobile. I think BlackShark and other similar phones would be in the demand if the future they make better spec for the phones.

Mobile games are good especially when you have strong battery that can run a game for a longer period of time. To me, I always see gaming as fun once you are sure the power supply to your device is stable to serve you.

When it comes to handheld consoles I feel that many people opt for handheld over PC sometimes because of it being mobile and you don't have to be stuck in one space to play a game. You are able to be completely wire free and anywhere with a handheld whereas with a PC you need to be in one area and you can't really move from there. I often hear of people saying they play games on the bus, tube, planes, trains when travelling which is awesome!

When it comes to handheld consoles I feel that many people opt for handheld over PC sometimes because of it being mobile and you don't have to be stuck in one space to play a game. You are able to be completely wire free and anywhere with a handheld whereas with a PC you need to be in one area and you can't really move from there. I often hear of people saying they play games on the bus, tube, planes, trains when travelling which is awesome!

You have a point on this as mobility while gaming has helped to improve the gaming experience as well. This is unlike what we used to have in those days when we have to be stuck in one place all because of the fact that we are playing games.

My speculation is that by the mid of 2020. We are going to see all the mobiles and the batteries being good. I guess depending on the type of gaming or say games you choose, mobile definitely have better future.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back