News Looking for a new horror game or strategy game? Check these out!

Rat

Trophies
Here are some news and tips about Amnesia: The Bunker and Total War Warhammer 3!

Amnesia The Bunker Best Endings - All Endings Explained - Amnesia The Bunker Best Endings - All Endings Explained

[Guide] Amnesia The Bunker Difficulty Levels Explained - Choosing The Best Difficulty For You - [Guide] Amnesia The Bunker Difficulty Levels Explained - Choosing The Best Difficulty For You

Amnesia The Bunker All Monsters - Amnesia The Bunker All Monsters

Amnesia The Bunker Story Explained (Quick Version) - Amnesia The Bunker Story Explained (Quick Version)

Is Amnesia The Bunker Good? - Is Amnesia The Bunker Good?

[Top 10] Games Like Amnesia The Bunker (Games Better Than Amnesia The Bunker In Their Own Way) - [Top 10] Games Like Amnesia The Bunker (Games Better Than Amnesia The Bunker In Their Own Way)

[Top 10] Amnesia The Bunker Best Mods - [Top 10] Amnesia The Bunker Best Mods

[Top 15] Amnesia The Bunker Best FPS Settings To Improve Gameplay - [Top 15] Amnesia The Bunker Best FPS Settings To Improve Gameplay

Total War: Warhammer 3 Best Faction To Play - Total War: Warhammer 3 Best Faction To Play

[Top 15] Total War: Warhammer 3 Best Mods - [Top 15] Total War: Warhammer 3 Best Mods

Please let me know if you liked what you saw and if you learned anything new!

First off, these shameless posts that clearly are only here to peddle another website need to stop. Your embarrassing yourselves by attempting to leach off a fairly small forum to get any traffic rather legitimatly get that traffic though the quality of your articles. So all you are flexing here is how terrible your website must be.

Then, it's nine, NINE articles you're plugging all from the same, desperate idiots over at GamersDecide about just two games? Couldn't you have at least not been so blatant and lazy and linked articles about nine different games? Oh wait, I think I get it, you're not getting paid to talk about any other games, only Total War: Warhammer III and Amesia: The Bunker. Am I right? I also know you aren't allowed to machine-gun the forum with multiple threads anymore, so instead add a million links in a single post.

What a joke...

Overall, your selection of topics covers different aspects of these games, providing players with useful information and recommendations. But I would also like to add that online gambling should not be underestimated. They are also very interesting.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back