News Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is 2021's must-have PS5 exclusive

Tek

Trophies
sMTZawYu9USEvCRaPCfFMK-970-80.jpg

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is going to be an adventure unlike any other. Insomniac Games first established this playground for interactive anarchy almost 20 years ago. Now, the studio is beginning the arduous process of picking it apart at the seams, setting the stage for a dimension-hopping excursion that would not have been possible on any previous generation of PlayStation hardware. For new and returning players alike, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart will be a PS5 exclusive that you won't want to miss in 2021.

I can't wait for these big new generation games to come out. The DualSense features are going to feel amazing with games like this

Hopefully. Sony still has time I guess to produce more especially with a release date for the game yet to be confirmed

It will be weird to play a game that takes you to a whole new world without a loading screen.

It will be weird to play a game that takes you to a whole new world without a loading screen.
I know right. It's not my type of game but I honestly can't wait for some proper gameplay to see the different things in the game

I know right. It's not my type of game but I honestly can't wait for some proper gameplay to see the different things in the game

I can imagine gameplay will start slipping out in the coming weeks or another month.

It looks amazing from the footage that has been shown. Hopefully I can find a PS5 by then lol.

It looks amazing from the footage that has been shown. Hopefully I can find a PS5 by then lol.
It's kind of crazy that the stock shortages are still a problem.

Does anyone know how long before PS4 stock just appeared in stores normally?

It's kind of crazy that the stock shortages are still a problem.

Does anyone know how long before PS4 stock just appeared in stores normally?

Pretty sure stock was flowing normally within a couple of months, but we didn't have a pandemic back then strangling the supply lines.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back