Rainbow Six Siege Event: The Grand Larceny now available

Tek

Trophies
RULES OF THE EVENT
The Stolen Goods game mode is different from our standard ones. There is no Hostage, no Area to Secure, and no Bombs to Defuse. There’s also no Preparation Phase, and Attackers’ drones have been removed entirely. However, there are Safeboxes spread out throughout a special version of the old Hereford map.

Defenders must protect these at all costs, but they can also win rounds by eliminating all their opponents.

Attackers, on the other hand, have to open a certain amount of Safeboxes, or eliminate all the Defenders.

Mind you, all players always know where the Safeboxes are, and you’ll find that a lot of flooring no longer leaves metal beams after being destroyed. So, get creative with those shotguns and go all out!

It looks like capture the flag or the survival mode. I know they are just kind of rehashing the battle royale sort of the event. And overall I think Rainbox Six Siege event would be repeated multiple times per season I guess. But yeah we will see about it as they release based on season.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back